Thoroughbred meets workhorse
It's not easy to improve upon a championship-winning frame by making it stiffer, more aero, and responding to feedback on ride quality. But the S3 achieves all these goals. Cervelo prioritized aerodynamic performance while focusing on a well-balanced, world-class ride.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Partial seat tube cutout: A close-fitting curve in the seat tube's trailing edge improves aerodynamics by partially shielding the leading edge and top of the rear wheel
- Reduced-friction BB guide: Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals
|Fork||Cervelo All-Carbon S3 fork|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-3/8"|
|Seat Post||Cervelo Carbon, Aero|
* Subject to change without notice.