The new R3 combines pro pedigree and elite performance to thrilling effect. Take a super-stiff carbon frameset engineered for exceptionally low weight, add an innovative new handling geometry that boosts stability and responsiveness, and those epic climbs will quickly disappear behind you as your confidence soars. Lighter, stiffer, and more aerodynamic than ever, the R3's versatile race fit and stable, responsive handling will have you seeking out hard hills and devouring cobblestones with complete confidence.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts
- Evolved steerer design: Applies the diameters and taper designs that best suit each model for precision steering
- Reduced-friction BB guide: Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals
- Squoval tube shapes: Ultra-light shapes allow Cervelo engineers to "dial in" the weight-saving, aero, stiffness, and compliance properties that best suit specific areas of a frame
|Fork||Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered R3 Fork|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2"|
|Bottom Bracket||Compatible with PF30|
|Seat Post||Cervelo Carbon SP19|
* Subject to change without notice.