- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
$25.00 - $29.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Multi-use tire with a smooth center for low rolling resistance and raised lateral lugs for grip • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.5
• Commuter tire with smooth center tread, lateral knobs • Wire bead • 26 x 1.95
$15.00 - $15.59
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$15.00 - $20.00
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
$20.00 - $22.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$20.00 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$20.00 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
Turn your mountain bike into a speed machine with Serfas' Barista LT. This cool tire excels at commuting thanks to a fast-rolling, smooth tread and long-wearing tire compound. It corners well on pavement and uses small sipes to clear water on rainy rides, too.
$33.50 - $35.00
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
Serfas' HP MTB is a great all-around tire for varying cross-country conditions. The low-profile center tread rolls fast and the rounded casing profile is predictable in corners. This 1.95-inch tire features Serfas' excellent flat-protection.
Serfas' Krest Survivor MTB is a fast and predictable cross-country and all-mountain tire. It uses ramped, medium-height knobs in the center for speed and tightly spaced lugs all around for consistent traction and excellent braking. It also boasts Serfas' triple-layer Survivor construction for maximum puncture protection. It can be used as both a front and rear tire in all conditions.
Find a steady speed with Serfas' Pacer tire. The slick tread and long-wearing rubber compound make this an optimal choice for an all-around, durable pavement tire.
FPS Pro Flat Protection. The Seca Pro high-performance road tire combines extra puncture resistance and superior tread life to the fast tread pattern. - FPS PRO - Dual Density Silica Compound - High-Performance Road Tire - High-Performance Puncture Resistance, Superior Tread Life, Extremely Low Rolling Resistance Slick Tread Pattern - Fast Rolling 68a Center Durometer With Great Cornering 64a Outer Durometer - Bead: Folding - TPI: 150 - Pressure: 130 PSI - Weight: 225g (23), 255g (25), 290g (28)
Serfas' Seca-RS Road Folding is a superb tire combining a fast-rolling, long-wearing 60-durometer rubber center tread with 56-durometer sides for excellent cornering. This fine tire also boasts a compliant 120 thread-per-inch casing and Serfas' excellent Flat-Protection System.
The Vermin Front MTB Tire is perfect for packed to moderately loose conditions. Its low-profile tread pattern has minimal rolling resistance for high-speed cranking and shoulder lugs that bite into the corners. Plus, this tire is built for unparalleled puncture resistance using Serfas’ Flat Protection system. This is a front-specific directional design.
$58.99 - $62.00
- Pirelli's SmartNET Silica grants both rolling efficiency and wet grip - FGD and ICS technologies-powered tread design provides sensational handling confidence and performance - SmartNET Silica and the special aramid fiber puncture resistance belt allow you to enjoy extensive mileage and long-term reliability
$66.00 - $86.00
The Maxxis Aggressor is designed for modern, high-speed mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding. - Excellent all-around performance - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Dual-compound - DoubleDown models feature 120 TPI dual-ply construction
$60.00 - $70.00
Get after it with Maxxis' Ardent holding the line. This versatile tire features large block-style side knobs with numerous edges for high-speed corners along with a ramped center tread for easy rolling. Plus, the high-volume casing delivers a plush ride. The EXO version adds an extremely cut and abrasion-resistant material to the sidewalls for extra peace of mind. - Folding bead - Weight: 700g (29 x 2.25), 750g (EXO 29 x 2.25), 805g (EXO 29 x 2.40)
$80.00 - $86.00
Ikon is Maxxis' most versatile XC tread. The Ikon is for true racers looking for a true lightweight race tire. With 3C Triple Compound Technology, high-volume casings, and a fast rolling tread design, the Ikon provides exemplary performance in all riding conditions. As its name suggests, the Ikon represents all that is true in racing. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - EXO Protection offered in select models - High-volume, lightweight true racing tire - 3C Triple Compound Technology
$66.00 - $111.00
The standard in fast descending front tires. Often imitated, never duplicated. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear - Multiple rubber compounds available - EXO Protection available - DoubleDown casing available
$66.00 - $111.00
The standard in fast-descending front tires. Often imitated, never duplicated. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear - 3C MaxxTerra Compound available - EXO Protection available - DoubleDown casing available
$66.00 - $90.00
An even more aggressive Minion?! The Maxxis Minion DHR II is a complete redesign. Acceleration, cornering, and braking have all been improved. The shoulder knobs were borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF and then beefed up to handle duty as a rear tire. The center tread is heavily ramped and siped to roll fast and track straight under braking. Pair the DHR II with the Minion DHF for the ultimate aggressive riding combo! - Redesigned, wider shoulder knobs for better cornering - Paddle-like center knobs for improved braking - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Folding bead - Tubeless Ready
$19.99 - $20.00
- A compound suitable for all conditions. - Tread pattern suitable for all conditions. - Leisure recreational tire.
Page 1 of 32 Next page