The RCA is the pinnacle of the research and development out of Cervelo's Project California facility. Entirely hand-made, the current frameset represents the leading edge of composite material manufacturing and an astute understanding of what makes a truly inspirational ride. The result is a frame that has significant weight reduction over its predecessor and an increase in lateral stiffness, as well as a significant decrease in longitudinal stiffness for an unequivocal ride-quality improvement. Tough as nails and light as a feather, the RCA floats over cobbles, flies up hills, and delivers every drop of power to the road for awesome accelerations. No wonder so many pros say that the RCA is in a league of its own.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts
- Evolved steerer design: Applies the diameters and taper designs that best suit each model to produce the best handling
- Reduced-friction BB guide: Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals
- Squoval: Unique tube shapes that combine the attributes of a square and an oval to achieve and ideal balance of stiffness, weight, and aerodynamics
|Fork||Cervélo All-Carbon, Rca Fork|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 X 1-3/8”|
* Subject to change without notice.