Whether you’re attacking epic climbs or speeding over cobblestones, the R5 Disc will help you survive, thrive, and dominate. This ultra-lightweight race machine sets new benchmarks for performance, usability, and confidence-boosting control thanks to integrated disc-brake technology, a new pro fit, unrivalled stiffness, stable and responsive handling, and myriad aero enhancements.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression-molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal
- Unique aero seatpost: D-shaped seatpost promotes compliance, and performance-enhancing comfort, without changing the distance between the saddle and the pedals
- Evolved steerer design: Applies the diameters and taper designs that best suit each model for precision handling
- Squoval tube shapes: Ultra-light shapes allow Cervelo engineers to "dial in" the weight-saving, aero, stiffness, and compliance properties that best suit specific areas of a frame
|Fork||Cervelo All-Carbon, Tapered R5 Fork for disc|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2"|
|Bottom Bracket||Compatible with PF30 Threaded|
|Seat Post||Cervélo Carbon Aero SP18|
* Subject to change without notice.