Cervelo’s C5 Frameset is the perfect base for building up your dream endurance road bike. Cervelo's meticulously designed carbon frame delivers exceptional lightness, incredible stiffness, and quick yet predictable, stable handling. The brilliant fork comes from the pioneering Project California team, so it balances lateral stiffness with comforting vertical compliance for a peerless riding experience. Whether you're climbing up a packed fire road or chasing your friends down sweeping, paved descents, this incredibly versatile machine will inspire you to get out and explore the road less traveled.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal dropouts
- Evolved steerer design: Applies the diameters and taper designs that best suit each model to produce the best handling
- Reduced-friction BB guide: Significantly reduces cable friction in the bottom bracket, which means smoother shifting, easier setup and longer service intervals
- Squoval: Unique tube shapes that combine the attributes of a square and an oval to achieve and ideal balance of stiffness, weight, and aerodynamics
|Fork||All-Carbon Tapered C5 Fork for Disc|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2"|
|Seat Post||FSA K-Force for Di2|
* Subject to change without notice.